Monday, August 14, 2017

School is starting back soon!

I'm thrilled about a new year starting.  My focus this year hasn't really been on the classroom, it has been on management and lessons.  I am fortunate enough to have taught all of the courses I'm teaching in previous years!  I fell off last year (only one math class a semester doesn't give much time to focus on blogging about it).  But I'm back with a full math schedule.

Let's talk rules...

Ugh.  I hate thinking about the rules.  I know I want to keep them simple, but I always feel like I'm missing the million things I wish I could have posted, but they would become watered down.  So after a little contemplating what is important these are the rules that I came up with.


This year we have a new phone policy across the entire school for the cell phone jail.  I am stoked!!  This should cut back on referrals, but also keep me on my toes.  I should present A-game lessons.  This week I will be revealing another inspiration from this summer or a printable.  The graphic above was created using piktochart.com  It creates info-graphics that are pinterest worthy.  I want to do all my notes on their site.  I ended up getting the educator plan for $39.99/year.  Well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment