Sunday, April 17, 2016

Spring Break: Busy not relaxing


Oh my goodness, I love learning. But my brain hurts from taking in so much in just one week. My son's ear infection returned, so we drive an hour there and an hour back for his appointments.  It cut into my renovation time for our upcoming move. Plus, it was my little girl's birthday. 
Elsa was time consuming, below is the crumb layer. 

I finally iced the cake on Sunday for her class party on Monday. 

First renovation was to change my avacado green kitchen from 1978 to the present I will post that tutorial later in my home blog. I changed all the green even the table. Here I learned how to paint Formica and use Rustomleum's countertop paint. 

First, painted grey, but I felt like it needed a boost. 

So I painted it. This week I worked on my bathroom. Sorry my education blogs are lagging, but raising 3 little ones and getting my house in shape is wearing me out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment