Saturday, February 6, 2016

Go Panthers!

My students have been dabbing all week.  I believe that they are excited to see the Panthers make it to the Big Game!  So in preparation for our neighborhood get together, I figured I would share my easy Carolina Oreo balls, since they were not on Pinterest yet. 


I forgot the cream cheese, so I substituted the sweetened condensed milk. I don't have a food processor, so into the blender the Oreos went. 

I then rolled the Oreo balls with the crumbs and milk combined. Plopped a stick in them and cooked them in the freezer. Next, I microwaved the blue candy melts. These are in the arts & crafts aisle, not the baking aisle. That's right, this lady didn't need to make the color.  swirl it around in the melts, chill again and BAM, you are ready for the festivities. 



No comments:

Post a Comment